- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- This site uses Facebook pixels and Google tracking as tools for data collection, processing, and advertising.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Impact Stories will not provide or release names of any personally identifiable information of its visitors or users to any third party without the visitors or users explicit permission.
- Impact Stories directs editorial and other content to readers who are most likely to be interested in information about specific subject matter, as stated by the user.
- Impact Stories measures site activity. Cookie technology helps Impact Stories determine which features and services are important to which audiences so that we may know where to invest our ongoing development and creative efforts.
- Impact Stories may request information from its visitors or users such as feedback from evaluation questionnaires in order to improve or enhance its current services or develop new ones.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Note: Impact Stories is operated and owned by Sustainable Storytellers LLC.